22 Jan Whole30 Diary: Day 21
My attitude has improved and I’ve been successful in counting calories without being obsessive. At day 21, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I’m beginning to wonder how I will handle the freedom of not being on Whole30, but trying to focus on immediate goals and not get too caught up in those thoughts right now.
- Breakfast–Frittata with bacon, spinach and and garlic. I was excited about finding the Whole30 approved bacon and was looking forward to fixing this recipe. Turns out, it was rather dry and tasteless. I must have overcooked the eggs.
- Lunch–Baked chicken and veggies from last night; homemade applesauce
- Snack–carrots, strawberries, homemade applesauce.
- Dinner–Marinated pork chops, grilled in homemade Italian dressing, with sugar snap peas marinated in the same dressing; homemade apple sauce.
- Happy I could get to my yoga class before the snow came in.
- Did not quite get my 10,000 steps on Fitbit–about 7,900