05 Jan Whole30 Diary: Day 4
Whole30 Day 4
- Breakfast–Eggs fried in clarified butter; other half of potato from last night, sautéed with onion.
- Lunch–First time to eat out! At Sherwood Restaurant, chose a Cobb salad without cheese and brought my own salad dressing with me. Delicious!
- Snack–handful of cashews
- Dinner–chicken thighs cooked in the crockpot with Granny Smith Apples and onions; Brussel sprouts; mixed berries; dates.
- Still feeling full and satisfied; aside from the prep time it takes to get meals ready, I have no complaints.
- Elimination of sugar and trigger foods really helps to keep my metabolism even.