02 Jan Whole30 Diary: Day 2
- Lots of positive feedback from friends and family now that I’ve gone public about my goals. Thanks, everybody.
- Feeling a little leaner but not not meaner. (I’m sure that will come in time.)
- Breakfast–eggs cooked in clarified butter, bacon, and slice of tomato–prepared by Bill
- Snack–handful of cashew nuts
- Lunch–finished off the tuna salad from yesterday and the cabbage from dinner last night
- Snack–dates and small portion of meat sauce (weird combo, but it tasted good)
- Dinner–Grilled steak (Bill’s specialty), salad with ranch dressing (recipe from Whole30–really delicious), mixed berries
- The food is very tasty and satisfying and you can see that the amount is plentiful. I’ll try to back off the morning snack as I adjust to the program, but I’ll probably keep the afternoon snack.
- Got my 10,000 steps on Fitbit.
See Whole30 Day 1