17 Jan Whole30 Diary: Day 16
- Breakfast–Omelette, bacon, and sliced tomatoes prepared by Bill. It’s so nice when someone else cooks!
- Lunch–Remainder of scallops and veggies from last night; mixed berries topped with coconut cream.
- Snack--plantain chips, cashews, dates
- Dinner–Grilled steak, prepared by Bill; French green beans with almonds and clarified butter; homemade ranch dressing for dipping sauce; dates
- Reached my goal of 10,000 steps on Fitbit.
I’m hanging in there, following the plan. As you can tell, I’m still relying pretty heavily on allowable snacks when I get the munchies. I’m trying to cut back on snacking altogether to speed up the weight loss, but that’s not happening so far. Maybe I’ll double down on my efforts after the weekend–or not. My number one goal is to stay with the program, and after that to lose pounds. Right now I’m having trouble doing both, so I’ll stick with my priority goal.